DMSO 70% Unfragranced may be helpful for relieving pain, inflammation, scleroderma, and interstitial cystitis however, intended use is as a solvent only and the choice of using it in other applications is the sole responsibility of the user. DMSO has been used for over 100 years in the United States. It is a natural substance derived from wood pulp and is harmless when used with the proper precautions. DMSO 70% Unfragranced is sold as a solvent and is an amazing substance that has many uses throughout the world. Dimethyl Sulfoxide is a clear liquid known for its ability to permeate living tissue. It is believed to help stimulate cellular processes. It has a distinctive and slightly unpleasant odor, but Dr. Morton Walker, in his book, DMSO: The New Healing Power, describes how it appears to help block pain, reduce inflammation, kill bacteria and funguses, reduce blood clotting, improve circulation, neutralize free radicals, stimulate the immune system, and hasten the healing of wounds.
- May help with pain associated from arthritis and joint pain
- Believed to help stimulate cellular processes
- May be helpful for inflammation, scleroderma, and interstitial cystitis
- Use as a solvent This product is intended for use as a solvent only. The choice of the process used in the various applications is the sole responsibility of the user. Warning: The choice of the process used in the various applications is the sole responsibility of the user.
Ingredients: Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) 70% and Distilled Water 30%.
- Organic: NA
- Gluten Free: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Yeast Free: No
- Wheat Free: No
- Vegan: No
- Kosher: No
- GMO Free: NA
- Summer Melt Risk? No
- Country Origin: NA
- Dimensions: 6 in. L x 6 in. W x 6 in. H
- Pack: 1
- Size: 8 FZ
- Selling Unit: each
Health Supplements for sale by DMSO – Leave a review after buying!